Hi,

I have added NSTableView to xib (which adds scrollview and clipview by
default), without columns.
Columns are generated programmatically with width based on header cell
size. Autolayout is enabled and constraints are defined in IB like |
-20-|[scrollview]-20-|

It looks like
Window
             MyView
                        NSScrollView
                                  ClipView
                                            TableView

The problem is that as soon as columns count grows, table becomes clipped.

The only way to set scrollview/clipview to fit table width, was to set
frameSize of scrollerView's to be equal to tableView frame size like:

[scrollView setFrameSize:[tableView frame].size];

I am not sure if it is the right way to prevent table clipping.
Are there any other options to accomplish this or this one is correct also
?

Thanks