On Aug 15, 2016, at 10:22 , studfed studfed <stud...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am not sure if it is the right way to prevent table clipping.
> Are there any other options to accomplish this or this one is correct also
> ?

No, this is not really the right way. You should not be setting frames directly
in an auto-layout-controlled environment.

The problem is likely that you don’t have suitable sizing options on the table
columns and/or the table view, and/or you need to initiate table view re-layout
via ‘setNeedsLayout’.

However, I’d suggest you start by first determining whether the problem is:

a. The contents of the column being clipped by the column.

b. The column being clipped by the table view.

c. The table view being clipped by the scroll view.

All are easily possible, and you’ll only find frustration if you go after the
wrong problem.