Dear all,

there is a thing i can’t understand.

In my class I have an NSMutableArray as a instance variable and a property.
With the init method the array will be created with alloc / init. When my
tableView has rows an information for each row will be added as object to my
array. Then I have a method that is just printing out the array. Now when this
method will be called by a button press the array will be printed out
correctly.

2016-09-07 22:12:47.115 Yoga[7972:3973573] customViewArray (drawStroke) (
    1,
    3
)

But if the method will be called from the drawRect method, the array will be
printed out without the contend.

2016-09-07 22:12:17.511 Yoga[7972:3973573] customViewArray (drawStroke) (
)

I can’t understand that it could make a difference to a methods contend from
where the method will be called.

I thank You for helping to understand this.

Thanx,
Raimond