> On 8 Sep 2016, at 11:37 PM, Raimond Hettrich <sa...@onlinehome.de> wrote:
>
> he ivar / property theme can’t be the solution (so I think as newbie :)),
> because the sent array comes with it’s content to the DelegateClass. If there
> were a problem, maybe that I sent an empty array it couldn’t come to the
> DelegateClass with it’s content. Nevertheless I synthesized the ivar to the
> same name (tableViewArray = tableViewArray;). But with the same result.
>
> And in my DelegateClass where I set the sent array to a new array I just have
> a ivar without a property.
>
> Sorry but I’ve no ideas what’s going wrong.

How have you instantiated DelegateClass? Are you sure there aren’t two of them?

You’ll really need to get in there with the debugger, set breakpoints and look
at what you have. Logging out messages is fine as far as it goes, but it’s like
performing surgery by posting notes through a letterbox. Open up the patient
and have a proper look.

—Graham