On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 11:01 AM, Robert Douglas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Cool.  I'll probably end up doing something more like Cathy recommended but
> forwardInvocation looks  very powerful and useful.

I'd say that's almost an understatement.  It's the core of the Cocoa
implementation of the delegate pattern, in fact.  There are certain
cases where it will be invaluable -- and there will be many more cases
where it's the more complicated alternative to a problem that has a
simpler solution.  :)  The key is to understand when you need the
power of the message-oriented aspect of Objective-C.

--Kyle Sluder