Quincey Morris wrote:
I would worry just a little bit. The messages you showed are not debug printing, but a backtrace, which *may* indicate that an exception was thrown.
No exceptions as far as I can see. I have an exception breakpoint for all exceptions, and it isn't triggered.
Submit a bug report, and see what comes back.
I guess that's the next step.
New Guinea to Finland?? Are you insane??? ;)
Well, when you live in the tropics, you do look forward to cool weather! But seriously, it's necessary to see family and supporters from time to time. Having grown up in Australia, snow is still pretty exciting, though less so for my wife, who is the Finn.
--
John Brownie
In Finland on furlough from SIL Papua New Guinea