Has anyone recoded Apple's AVSimplePlayer example in Swift?

I’m trying to do that in order to get some AVFoundation experience in
Swift, and I’m having a bit of trouble. I can’t figure out how to do the
bindings to currentTime and duration.

   - If I do them the easy way, using didSet clause, everything works and I
   can play the video and use the Rewind and Fast Forward buttons to alter
   playback rate, but I can’t scrub using the time slider.

   - If I imitate the ObjC version and try to do the bindings in IB, the
   time slider’s maxValue and value bindings don’t work (won’t compile)
   because duration and currentTime are not NSNumbers.

   - And if I change duration and currentTime to computed variables based
   on NSNumber, the video won’t play at all.

Any suggestions?

--

Charles