My application sets NSCollectionBehavior for all its windows to
NSWindowCollectionBehaviorCanJoinAllSpaces. The main window contains an
NSBrowser view. As long as I remain in the original space where I launched my
application, the browser view works correctly.

After I switch to a different space, rows in one column of the browser view do
not become visible when I scroll the column vertically. Instead, rows that were
scrolled out of view at the time I switched spaces appear blank when I scroll
them into view in the new space. Sometimes they become visible after a little
while if I jiggle the column up and down briefly in the second space, but
sometimes they remain invisible no matter what I do. When I switch back to the
space in which the application was originally launched, all the rows are
visible and scrolling again works as expected.

Still more puzzling, this only happens in the second column of the browser
view. If the third and fourth rows also have rows scrolled out of view, they
scroll normally in the second space.

Is this a known issue? Is there a workaround?

--

Bill Cheeseman - wjcheese...@comcast.net