I have a view controller that I instantiate in my Storyboard. This view
controller has an embedding view inside it's view, and this embedding view has
another view controller in it.

I need to configure this embedded view controller but I don't know a way to
make it available to my container VC in Interface Builder. For example, it
would be great to create an outlet in my container view controller to the
embedded view controller. But I don't see any way to do this.

Can this be done? Are there other ways to get a reference to the embedded view
controller at runtime?

Thanks.

Doug Hill
https://github.com/djfitz/SFFontFeatures