> On 4 Jul 2017, at 12:29 pm, Quincey Morris
> <quinceymor...@rivergatesoftware.com> wrote:
>
> On Jul 3, 2017, at 18:19 , Graham Cox <graham....@bigpond.com> wrote:
>>
>> slow. as. molasses.
>
> What does Instruments say it’s doing?

Heh, well, I wish I knew.

Instruments isn’t working. It’s a new machine which I set up from my older
machine. XCode works fine, but Instruments doesn’t. I guess that just copying
stuff over isn’t enough to install it.

I’ll try downloading a new copy of Xcode and see if I can get Instruments
working - seems it’s the only way to find out. I just wondered if anyone had
seen this and had a quick answer.