> On Jun 20, 2018, at 5:53 AM, Michael Starke
> <michael.sta...@hicknhack-software.com> wrote:
>
> I'm using a Logitech mouse without any additional drivers installed.
>
> I tried using a couple of Logitech mouses, directly attached to the Laptop,
> attached to the Hub inside the monitor, nothing changes. Every mouse behaves
> the same way that is, it's lagging on the initial scroll.
>
> I'll try to find some more mice from different vendors to see if this makes
> any difference. And I'll run Instruments to see if I can identify the
> bottleneck.

I just download the MacPass application to test the scrolling repose with a
mouse wheel.

https://github.com/MacPass/MacPass/releases

I launched the application and got the following alert.

“MacPass” can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer. Your
security preferences allow installation of only apps from the App Store and
identified developers.

Why is this app not signed with a developer certificate?

--Richard Charles