Hi All

xCode has just decided ( for the 20th time this week ) that I don’t deserve any
UI tools in Interface Builder - as in the panel on the right hand side of the
main window.  I have tried everything I can think of to try to get them back -
like restarting xCode, opening different files etc.
But alas, no GUI tools for me !

Any ideas on how to fix this would be most welcome.

MacOS 10.14.3 / xCode 10.2 / swift project for macOS

Peter