Hi Jens

Sorry my description was not clear. What happened is that the edit widget panel
would appear on the right hand side - but would have no tools in it. When I
selected an object in the storyboard ( e.g. a table view) none of the
appropriate editing tools would appear in any of the panels on the right. Hence
any editing of GUI was impossible.

Richard Charles’s response earlier in the day has however fixed it. He
suggested removing a couple of files in the project bundle.

Many thanks

Peter