On 8/11/19 8:26:38 PM, Kurt Bigler via Cocoa-dev wrote:
...Yes, doing that yields an app that is closer to working than what I've seen yet.  Mouse ups are sometimes being dropped though.  And while Carbon portions are working much better, Cocoa windows are now non-interactive, no longer getting any clicks, and with the close/minimize/zoom buttons dimmed.

I see now that the Cocoa mouse down messages are now getting eaten by my Carbon event handlers. So that should be not exactly a piece of cake perhaps, but has a fairly obvious kind of resolution. The Carbon system shouldn't be eating events that are not in its own system.

-Kurt