Your email client line breaking makes for very difficult reading so I
reformatted. See below.

Why are you compiling a plugin for 32 bits?

Just tested a 64 bit app linked to 10.8 and an unhandled rightMouseDown is
passed promptly from view to window. Testing in 32 bits would be a lot of work.
Too many changes to down grade from 64 to 32 bit.

--Richard Charles