>> One of the problems the Mac has is OLD crap software build on legacy
APIs, seeing the black & white Watch Icon makes me want to vomit.
>> I’m thankful Apple is prepared to force laggards, who want to keep Mac
software back in the last century, quit the platform.

Yep, they are very effective at that.  An architect called us last week
because they need a replacement for TimeSlips on Mac. It does architectural
billing. Started out as Mac-only in the 80s, then went cross-platform, then
went Windows-only in the early 00s rather than pivot to Carbon.  The caller
strung it along on a Mac as long as they could.  Presumably they will
switch to Windows, as many of our users have already done.

Casey McDermott
TurtleSoft.com