On Jun 26, 2008, at 11:01 PM, Jens Alfke wrote:
No, you've bought into the whole reality distortion field. What we _really_ need is for Apple to allow developer discussion of NDA'ed products. If there were an *Ph*n* mailing list on this server, and if that list were mentioned in the SDK or on the *Ph*n* developer home page, people would see it and go there to post. The list could be set up to require ADC membership to subscribe, so as to preserve the airtight confidentiality of all details of the *Ph*n* SDK.

Well I imagine this is going to happen soon anyway... July 11th isn't that far off anymore.

Until then perhaps you could emphasize this some more, like putting the little NDA boiler plate at the beginning of the welcome email. Or maybe even making it the subject.

Omar Qazi
Hello, Galaxy!
1.310.294.1593