Am 27.06.2008 um 10:20 schrieb Totte Alm:
I've got a window, with a bunch of showable views, one contain an NSImageView. I need to inform my Controller when the user drops or pastes something into this NSImageView to reflect document changes and update my internal changes manager. This seems to be a less than trivial task as you cannot seem to set a delegate to the NSImageVIEW, nor is it documented anywhere what kind of Notifictions it will send when the image is changed, but I guess someone out there has figured out some way to do this without having to subclass or write an own class.

I think the NSImageView sends its action to its target when its image gets changed that way. Have you tried that?

Cheers,
-- Uli Kusterer
"The Witnesses of TeachText are everywhere..."
http://www.zathras.de