On Jun 27, 2008, at 5:18 AM, Brian Tunning wrote:

Let me know if there is a more appropriate forum for this question -- this Cocoa list was the best I could find, especially considering that I am not one of the lucky few in the "official" iphone developer program, and do not
see any other avenues of getting my questions answered.

Once again.

The iPhone SDK is covered by a non-disclosure agreement. You can't discuss it here or anywhere else publicly.

This information is contained in the license agreement that you must accept in order to download the SDK initially.

This information is also included in the list guidelines that are posted here regularly and are sent to every member when they sign up for this list.