Hi, hope someone can help...

I have an app that uses a custom NSCell that implements the

- (BOOL)trackMouse:(NSEvent *)theEvent inRect:(NSRect)cellFrame ofView:(NSView
*)controlView untilMouseUp:(BOOL)untilMouseUp

method.

In Tiger, this works just fine, if I build targeting the 10.5 API, it does not
work, the method does not get called at all, I can put an NSLog right at the
start, and it never happens.

If I build targeting 10.4, it works great, even if the host machine is running
Leopard, so it seems its an API difference.

If anyone can shed any light on this, I'd be eternally grateful!

Thanks a lot

Moray