Am 28.06.2008 um 15:24 Uhr schrieb Moray Taylor:

I have an app that uses a custom NSCell that implements the

- (BOOL)trackMouse:(NSEvent *)theEvent inRect:(NSRect)cellFrame ofView:(NSView *)controlView untilMouseUp:(BOOL)untilMouseUp

method.

In Tiger, this works just fine, if I build targeting the 10.5 API, it does not work, the method does not get called at all, I can put an NSLog right at the start, and it never happens.

Since I'm using this methods myself and it works in Leopard just as it did in Tiger for me, I guess we need to see more code to diagnose your problem.

Did you subclass some control or just a cell? How do you create and set the cell?

Andreas