I've got a working HTTP Post with file upload using NSURLConnection, but I don't seem to see any ways to get progress on the upload beyond the connectionDidFinishLoading: delegate. Is there a better way to be able to get progress info so we can display that to the user?

I checked the archives as any good list user would do, but I don't see any answers and this quote from someone makes me think you can:
http://lists.apple.com/archives/cocoa-dev/2005/Jan/msg01851.html
Furthermore if you use the synchronous call on NSURLConnection you can't get progress information; you'll only know when the request completes or fails.

I then found this one that seemed to give me a bit more info, but the threading in the list archives was wonky and so I can't get the full thread:
http://lists.apple.com/archives/cocoa-dev/2005/Oct/msg00653.html
http://lists.apple.com/archives/cocoa-dev/2005/Oct/msg00717.html

Anyhow - with snippets I see there I can see its possible - but I'm not getting info on how. Its like seeing a part of the puzzle but not the full picture and I'm a bit of a newbie, only working with Cocoa for the last year with a good part of my real-world experience more recently so maybe something obvious isn't jumping out at me.

Alex Kac - President and Founder
Web Information Solutions, Inc. - Central Texas Microsoft Certified Partner

“Don't forget until too late that the business of life is not business but living.”
-- B.C. Forbes,