On 28 Jun '08, at 6:11 PM, Alex Kac wrote:

I've got a working HTTP Post with file upload using NSURLConnection, but I don't seem to see any ways to get progress on the upload beyond the connectionDidFinishLoading: delegate. Is there a better way to be able to get progress info so we can display that to the user?

Set the body of the request to an NSInputStream on the file. (This is a good idea anyway because it avoids having to load the entire file into memory.) Then you can periodically access the stream's NSStreamFileCurrentOffsetKey property (i.e. from a timer) to find out how much of the file has been read.