You shouldn't even have to drag it into IB. IB should pick up any new classes you create in XCode.

Devon

Tommy Nordgren wrote:

On 30 jun 2008, at 16.14, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi

I'm writing my first project in Leopard and can't figure out how to accomplish the old "Subclass NSObject/Generate Files/Instantiate" series of steps in Interface Builder 3.1.

I'm sure Interface Builder has a new way to do that but I can't find it.

Any help appreciated

    You create the files from an XCode file template,
and drag the header file into IB
This sig is dedicated to the advancement of Nuclear Power
Tommy Nordgren
[EMAIL PROTECTED]