Le 5 juil. 08 à 15:56, Jean-Daniel Dupas a écrit :

Le 5 juil. 08 à 15:46, Keith Blount a écrit :

Many thanks for your reply, much appreciated. Where can I find information on creating bundles and linking them only against a certain OS? I'm obviously using the wrong search terms in both the docs and in Cocoa-dev... Under the NSBundle documentation it explains how to get a class out of an existing bundle using - principleClass, but I can't see how to turn a class into a bundle, or how to link the bundle specifically against Leopard, for instance... Is there an example of how to do this somewhere?
Many thanks again and all the best,
Keith

In your project, create a new "Cocoa Bundle" Target (that will contains all Leopar specifics classes). Then set the SDK to 10.5 and deployment version to 10.5 for this target. Include this new bundle in your application resources, and load it using NSBundle resource at runtime.

I forget to mention one point. I guess your bundle (with your pronter view and specifi nib) will use some classes and functions from your application. If this is the case, you will have to do workaround some minor issues. When you will try to link your bundle, the linker will says that your bundle is undefined symbols. You can either specify to the linker where it should search for thoses symboles; in your application. To do this you use the "Bundle Loader" build setting. Or you may say to the linker to resolve undefined symbol at runtime (use Other Linker Flags build setting to pass "-undefined dynamic_lookup").