On Jul 8, 2008, at 3:52 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I'm looking to start a discussion on this list that can be of benefit to all of us and hopefully Apple will take notice and may take our ideas to heart while they're working on 10.6.

while the discussion would be interesting, I'll note two things.

One, the spotlight list is probably more relevant than here.

Two, the list isn't the way to provide feedback like this to Apple. It says that right in the guidelines. You can almost guarantee that it won't be picked up from the list. Filing enhancement requests is the only way to make bring this stuff to Apple's attention.