Hi there,

I've create a little app that is required to remove an obsolete folder
from /Applications.  This works fine when the user is logged in as an
Admin, but not when logged in as a Standard user, as they obviously
require authorization.

So, I added some code to request an Admin username and password using
Authorization Services, immediately before calling removeFileAtPath to
remove the folder.  However, the folder still cannot be removed after
inputting an Admin username and password.

Please can anybody offer any insight into what I'm missing here?

Kind regards

Dave

Promethean Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company
number 1308938 and VAT number GB 572 2599 18

Promethean Ltd and or associated and or subsidiary companies :

The views expressed in this communication may not necessarily be
the views held by Promethean Ltd and or associated and or subsidiary companies.

This e-mail is for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). Unauthorised
disclosure, copying or distribution is prohibited.

This e-mail message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses.

Promethean Ltd and or associated and or subsidiary companies accepts no
liability for any loss resulting from this email transmission.

Promethean, Promethean House, Lower Philips Road, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB1
5TH, UK. Please update your records accordingly. Thank you!