On 8.7.2008, at 12:52, Glover,David wrote:

Hi there,

I've create a little app that is required to remove an obsolete folder
from /Applications.  This works fine when the user is logged in as an
Admin, but not when logged in as a Standard user, as they obviously
require authorization.

So, I added some code to request an Admin username and password using
Authorization Services, immediately before calling removeFileAtPath to
remove the folder.  However, the folder still cannot be removed after
inputting an Admin username and password.

Please can anybody offer any insight into what I'm missing here?

Kind regards

Dave

Hi Dave,
hard to help without any code.