I'm new to Mac, Objective C and XCode, but comfortable what I've seen seen
and tried so far. I am confident I could complete my project except for the
question of developing on Leopard, running on Tiger.

I want to develop an app with persistent data on my intel iMac running
Leopard that will run on my daughter's PPC laptop running Tiger.

If I set the SCM options properly, and use XCode3, following steps as
outlined in the NSPersistentDocument CoreDataUtilityTutorial (but setting
the SCM options for 10.4), am I going to get there?  If not, is there a
tutorial that only uses Objective-C and SQLite features that are available
in Tiger?

I have part of the basic database schema and some essential data already
set up in an SQLite database.

I'm comfortable with SQL.  Is there a different approach (E.g., Quicklite)
that I should use?

Sorry to be asking these questions without more study, but the amount of
available material is huge, and I need to get this project going pretty
soon.

Thanks,

John Velman