Well,

  Java-Cocoa Bridge is deprecated and not supported on 10.5.

  You can use PyObjC, RubyCocoa, Perl, etc.

On 10/07/2008, at 22:14, Tom Jones wrote:

Hello,
I would like to write a app to be able to talk to a couple of different types of databases (MySQL, Oracle). I'm thinking that JDBC is the way to go. Does anyone know of any JDBC frameworks and examples that you can point me towards, I cant seem to really find much.