On Jul 11, 2008, at 7:16 AM, Joe Kavanagh wrote:

Then I echo the recommendation for Aaron Hillegass's Cocoa Programming and as an added recommendation -- grab the ADC doc "The Objective-C 2.0 Programming Langauge" and print a copy (I recommend getting it spiral bound). While learning it's a great reference to help refresh you when you get stuck.

If you're still on Mac OS X 10.4, then the 2.0 version contains information that you will not be able to use. If you don't have the original documentation on your system, then see instead the first version of the Guide (which combines the language guide and the introduction to OOP using Objective-C). <http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Cocoa/Conceptual/OOPandObjC1/Introduction/chapter_1_section_1.html >

mmalc