Hi

I wrote a class (PHPInvocation) that handles all the nitty gritty details of
preparing NSURLRequests, NSURLConnections etc for calls to PHP scripts, but
have run across this nasty bug. What's happening is that somewhere between the
creation of an NSURLConnection and the target PHP script, "+" characters in
base64 data get converted to spaces.

I NSLog the data immediately before calling [NSURLConnection
sendSynchronousRequest:...] and all the "+" signs are intact, but when the PHP
script extracts the data from the $_POST, all the "+" signs have been converted
to spaces.

I don't know if this is a Cocoa problem or a PHP problem but does anyone know
if or why Cocoa would do this conversion? If it is a Cocoa "feature" how would
I make it preserve the data exactly as it's given?

Thanks for any help.