On Jul 12, 2008, at 7:17 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I don't know if this is a Cocoa problem or a PHP problem but does anyone know if or why Cocoa would do this conversion? If it is a Cocoa "feature" how would I make it preserve the data exactly as it's given?

The first thing I'd do is usage a packet sniffer to grab the data on the wire just to verify whether or not the conversion is happening on the client or server side. By the time PHP sees it, there is a bunch of intervening machinery that could be mucking with it server side.

tcpflow + httpflow works well.

This, at least, will confirm the problem is on one side or the other.

b.bum