On 13 Jul '08, at 6:43 AM, Georg Seifert wrote:

How I can merge to bezierPaths and remove the overlap in Cocoa. Does anyone has exerience with this or can point me to some information?

That's a rather difficult bit of computational geometry. AFAIK, CoreGraphics doesn't have anything that does that.

(Back in 1994 I implemented code for doing boolean union/intersection operations on arbitrary polygons, which is a simplified case of what you're asking. It was extremely difficult, even though I was only implementing an already-published algorithm. I don't recommend it.)

—Jens