Hi Corbin,

Thanks for fast reply! Just as Jens said, I have checked the table and I am sure that it is not nil:

Printing description of dataTable:
<NSTableView: 0x7d85b80>
(gdb) continue

I also debugged the table source and I can get the count correctly(not zero)

2008-07-15 13:05:23.683 Roboplasm[1892:813] [[[[appController tableController] tableSource] items] count] = 2
(gdb) continue

However, the method -numberOfRowsInTableView has never been called since I added a NSLog there:

- (int)numberOfRowsInTableView:(NSTableView *)tableView {
NSLog(@"Method -numberOfRowsInTableView is called with count %d.", [items count]);
        return [items count];
}

since the log message has never been found. The same problem happens for -tableView:objectValueForTableColumn:row:. Could you help me to figure out what the problem is? Thanks!