On Jul 15, 2008, at 2:45 PM, JArod Wen wrote:
After the application was running, I debugged the code and checked the classes of TableController and TableSource. They are all connected in runtime.

For table view, I only connected it to TableController -> dataTable, and its dataSource to TableController -> tableSource. All of them are connected properly in runtime.

I haven't been reading closely, so this might be a wasted question... Do you have an instance of TableController in your nib *as well as* having one be the File's Owner? The dataSource connection should be to File's Owner, and there shouldn't be an instance of TableController in your nib.

Sorry if you're experienced enough to understand this. It's bitten a couple of newcomers recently.

--Andy