> Well, what are you asking? Does the code work or not? If not, what are the
> symptoms?

Yes, it works without a shred of doubt .. I'm just trying to get my hands
around "Category" .. there is no doubt whatsoever that unless I use
"Category", no one will know what I'm talking about .. it just would be nice
if Cocoa's "Category" would meld with Merriam Webster's definition of
"category" .. probably too much to ask.

Programmers are rarely accused of using "plain English" all the time,
anyway.

Cheers,

John