On 15 jul 2008, at 13.25, Jon Buys wrote:

...snip
Drawing a new rect on every mouseDown is the main problem I'm having now, but I think it's because I'm not adding the rect to an NSMutableArray. I'm working on that now, but I've run out of time this morning. How can I add a
rect to an array?  Do I have to convert it first?

Don't even think about storing the NSRects in an NSArray.
NSRect is a struct -- not a class
Instead store NSBezierPath instances, or create an oval class.
See the amazing new SF reel: Invasion of the man eating cucumbers from outer space. On congratulations for a fantastic parody, the producer replies : "What parody?"

Tommy Nordgren
[EMAIL PROTECTED]