Hi,

I am working on a custom control, which has a few simple properties.

The object is a subclass of NSBox, and is therefore initialized with initWithCoder.

When the object is created for the first time and nothing has been saved to the archive, all properties are set to zero values.

My problem is that I would like to bypass the decoding when the achive is "empty", and assign other default values (than zero).

I wonder whether this is possible?