I use Core Data to store the information and it all runs pretty smoothly, that is until the app has been running for 15-20mins and I start getting Core Data save errors such as "CoreData does not support
persistent cross-store relationships"

This happens when you save objects to a store that have relationships directly to objects that are not also saved in that store.

The error should have a user info dictionary which contains some more useful information like the source object and the flawed destination objectID.

You could also try switching to the SQLite store, and see what error it produces.

If it works fine for 15 minutes before failing, it could be a memory management related problem. You can start with setting some env variables:

export NSZombieEnabled=YES;export CFZombieLevel=9; export MallocScribble=1;export MallocPreScribble=1;export MallocGuardEdges=1

and if that doesn't help, move on to libgmalloc:

export DYLD_INSERT_LIBRARIES=/usr/lib/libgmalloc.dylib;export MALLOC_FILL_SPACE=1;
--

-Ben