I am working on a chat program that I could use to explain and demonstrate
Distributed Objects (cause I think they are really cool). I have two
applications, the server, which is intended to not be seen by the
students, and the client, which is intended to be built by the students.

It works so far... well mostly. It isn't very consistent. I don't have a
lot of experience with ports, and I was hoping that someone could look at
it and see if they can find out why some messages go through while others
don't.

Here are the projects:
www.justingiboney.com/code/DOChat.zip
www.justingiboney.com/code/DOChatServer.zip

Some side notes.
1) I am still new to Cocoa, so my code may need some perfection. Please
let me know what I can do better.
2) This was built using Xcode 2.2