I've created a NSWindow and set a content view. That displays fine, but I need to be able to fine tune the position of the content view within the window.

In the docs for NSWindow -setContentView it says:

"You can modify the content view’s coordinate system through its bounds rectangle, but can’t alter its frame rectangle (that is, its size or location) directly."

What can I use to move the content view's location up/down or left/ right within the window?
Xcode 3.1, OSX 10.5.4

Russ