Hi Chilton,

There are a couple of examples of doing just that in the CA book (disclaimer: I'm the author) showing how to animate views with keyframe animations.

http://www.pragprog.com/titles/bdcora

The basic idea is to set the path for the keyframe animation and then put that animation on the boundsOrigin property of the view. When the boundsOrigin is changed it will use the animation to do the change (assuming you use the animator proxy).

HTH,

-bd-