>From the xcdatamodel of a "Core Data Document-based Application",  I have two
>entities...

        1st     one entity is a set of rgb values.
        2nd     the other entity is a collection of these sets.

... so the add button of the 1st entity should not be available until an object
of the 2nd entity is added and selected. The 1st entities tableview should show
only the set of rgb values of a selected 2nd entity object.

I've created these two entities, but I do not know how to restrict the add
button, nor how to limit whats displayed.
How do I configure these entities so they work correctly?

Thanks
Rick Tschudin