Hi,

I have an example on my blog of using the CATiledLayer with a big pdf file and the CA book (I am the author) has an example of using image tiles.

http://www.pragprog.com/titles/bdcora
http://bill.dudney.net/roller/objc

Good luck,

-bd-

On Aug 18, 2008, at 10:37 AM, Houdah - ML Pierre Bernard wrote:

Hi!

I would like to create a map view using several tile images: the map is made of tiles; tiles are available for various zoom levels.

Seems like CATiledLayer seems the right thing to use. Problem is that I can't seem to find any documentation beyond a rehash of the header file.

Is there any documentation? Is there sample code?

Pierre