Hi Pierre,

The sample code from the book is concerned with the bounding box and the zoom level.

As David discussed in his response (he was instrumental in me getting my head wrapped around the tiled layer, thx David!).

You can get the code even if you don't have the book (just go to the book's site and click on code).

Good luck!

-bd-