Another similar problem.

I would like to add a sheet to the button I've created. Normally I would create an IBOutlet and connect the window for the sheet to it, combined with a code to open:

[NSApp beginSheet:totalsSheet
           modalForWindow:[NSApp mainWindow]
                modalDelegate:self
           didEndSelector:NULL
                  contextInfo:NULL];

and close it:

        [NSApp endSheet:totalsSheet];
        [totalsSheet orderOut:sender];

However, is this possible when using a mydocument class, because I cannot find any outlets in the interface builder.... I would also like to create some seperate outlets for displaying some float values from some variables of the mydocument class, this is a similar problems since I don't know where to find the outlets to connect the GUI elements to.

At the moment all data is presented in a table using an array controller. This is fine, but I would like to perform some calculations on the same data and present the results in a pop-up window. I guess the method described above should be a nice way to do this.

Op 19 aug 2008, om 09:50 heeft Bart Beulen het volgende geschreven:

Thanks,

Again sloppy programming.... didn't know this could cause problems although the compiler was not worried. I guess I will not make such an error anymore in the future. :o)

Op 19 aug 2008, om 09:31 heeft Graham Cox het volgende geschreven: