It's also worth noting that Dave Batton has a class+tutorial on his site
that takes care of this for you:
http://www.mere-mortal-software.com/blog/details.php?d=2007-03-14
However, it would probably be best to roll your own implementation at least
once, so you know how it works under the hood. Then, in future projects,
save some time and just drop in a ready-to-go implementation.

Also, I'd recommend putting each view in a separate NIB and loading each as
it's needed. This saves you from loading things that you don't need and
should cut down on memory usage a bit (If the user only opens view A,
there's no reason to load the views for B, C, D, E, etc).

- Matt Ball