Hello,

 I have a problem:

- (id)initWithContentRect:(NSRect)contentRect styleMask: (unsigned int)windowStyle backing:(NSBackingStoreType)bufferingType defer: (BOOL)deferCreation
{
        BOOL useTextured = YES;
if([self respondsToSelector:@selector(setContentBorderThickness:forEdge:)]) {
                windowStyle ^= NSTexturedBackgroundWindowMask;
                useTextured = NO;
        }

self = [super initWithContentRect:contentRect styleMask:windowStyle backing:bufferingType defer:deferCreation];
        if(!useTextured)
        {
                [self setContentBorderThickness:27.0 forEdge: NSMinYEdge];
        }
        return self;
}

if I compile against the 10.5 SDK everything work fine. But if I use the 10.4 SDK it crashes: *** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException', reason: 'setContentBorderThickness:forEdge: may not be called with NSMinXEdge'

(build and tested on Leopard, on Powerbook, latest OS and xCode)

Can someone help with this?

Thanks in advance.
Georg