Hello List,
I'm using NSURLConnection/NSURLRequest in order to download some pages
from the web.
My app should be compatible both with 10.4 and 10.5.
However I've noticed a strange behavior only on 10.4: the method -
(void)connection:(NSURLConnection *)connection didReceiveData:(NSData
*)data {
never called and my _receivedData object still empty.
The result on - (void)connectionDidFinishLoading:(NSURLConnection
*)connection  method is a nil content.

The code is:

        _request = [[NSMutableURLRequest alloc] initWithURL: _url];
        [_request setHTTPMethod: @"POST"];
        [_request setHTTPShouldHandleCookies: YES];

        // setup user agent (standard mode or custom)
        [_request setValue: ([_options objectForKey: @"CURLOPT_USERAGENT"] ==
nil ?
                                                 STEALTH_USERAGENT :
                                                 [_options objectForKey:
@"CURLOPT_USERAGENT"])
                forHTTPHeaderField:@"User-Agent"];

        // init session data container
        [_receivedData release];
        _receivedData= [[NSMutableData alloc] init];

        // create a new connection
        [_connection release];
        _connection = [[[NSURLConnection alloc] initWithRequest: _request
delegate: self] retain];

All works fine on 10.5.
I've also noticed that this error happends only for certain address.
For example this works fine:
http://www.tim.it/consumer/homepage.do

while these not:
https://www.190.it/190/trilogy/jsp/login.do